Data Democratization: What Is Stopping Us From Building End-to-End Data Platforms
The pandemic showed us why data and analytics are vital. It also showed us the gaping holes in our data infrastructure. While companies are looking to build end-to-end platforms, it is not easy to travel. This panel discussion, held during the CDOTrends Digi-Live! Summit on April 28, 2021, examines the reasons. It also includes insights from Qlik on the value of active intelligence.
- Jacqueline Teo, chief digital officer, HGC Global Communications
- Allan Song, executive director, and head of FSS ops strategy and transformation, Standard Chartered Bank
- Armstrong Mejilla, presales director for APAC, Qlik
- Bill Zhang, presales team lead for Greater China region, Qlik
- Winston Thomas, Editor-in-Chief, CDOTrends