Top Security Orchestration Use Cases
Accelerate and Scale Incident Response with Orchestration
Security orchestration connects disparate security tools, teams and infrastructures for process-based security operations and incident response. The user-driven nature of security orchestration has resulted in the deployment of varied and interesting use cases.
Read this white paper for a closer look at how orchestration can help with:
- Responding to phishing attacks
- Assigning incident severity based on threat scores and asset criticality
- Conducting rapid indicator of compromise (IOC) hunting exercises
- Analyzing and protecting against endpoint malware infections
- Executing cloud-aware incident response
Get your copy today to learn more about SOAR security orchestration use cases.
Thank you for your interest in this content. By downloading this content, you understand that your details may be provided to the Content owner. If you disagree with this, do not proceed with the download.