Unlocking the Asian Digital Growth Potential: A Service Provider Perspective
- By CDOTrends editors
- December 11, 2023
It's no secret that Asia presents service providers with enormous revenue potential. Despite the economic uncertainty, Asian companies still want to use Al, loT analytics and 5G to grow and compete. And they look to service providers to unravel technical complexity, interconnect with different tech providers, drive sustainability, protect their digital assets and modernize their infrastructure, particularly in key growth markets like India, Indonesia and Malaysia.
This CDOTrends webinar, organized with Equinix, offers service providers insider knowledge into seizing these opportunities while navigating new tech demands and increasing revenue pressure. A leading consultant from twimbit and top experts from Equnix, BT, and Tech Mahindra will also discuss actionable insights that service providers can use for their 2024 planning, while Equinix will detail its Asia Pacific expansion strategy.
Discover how to:
- Navigate the fragmented Asian tech landscape and build the right stack.
- Capture new opportunities and support your growth ambitions with Equinix’s Asia-Pacific expansion strategy.
- Interconnect easily with strategic providers across India, Indonesia, Malaysia and beyond, and assemble infrastructure components in minutes to boost customer value and enhance solutions.
- Withstand new forms of cyberattacks and future-proof your infrastructure to build long-term trust with your customers.
- Reimagine and strengthen your customer value proposition for driving loyalty and your profit margins.
Winston Thomas, Editor-in-Chief, CDOTrends
Cyrus Adaggra, Vice President, Corporate Development & Strategy, Asia Pacific, Equinix
Andrew Bennett, Head of Solution Architecture, BT Business, Singapore
Sanyasi Rao Upadhyayula (USR), CTO (Telecom Engineering Solutions), Tech Mahindra
Nitin Acharekar, Vice-President, twimbit